Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I did mine on Monday, and so far I found gifts for mom, sister and BFF. I still need to get a few more things for the in-laws and hubby though. As much as I love Christmas shopping, sometimes I find it quite challenging because I have no idea what to get them this year. I recently received my early present from my dearest. He gave me a 1TB portable hard-drive! I am so happy because now I can store my favorite movies and TV series there. Anyway, while browsing through some ideas for my next shopping trip, I found several things that are totally cute and affordable! So, if you plan to be frugal this year, you can definitely give this list a try. Happy shopping, lovelies!
1. Bath & Body Works Pink Love Compact Mirror. US$4.
2. Forever21 Gloves With Velvet Bow. US$8.80.
3. Charlotte Russe Happy Bow Day Bracelet. US$6.
4. The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Soap. US$5.
5. Bath & Body Works Vanilla Scented Socks. US$8.
6. Plantlife Vanilla Rose Aromatherapy Candle. US$8.40.
7. Holiday Pasta. US$5.
8. Wet Seal Floral Lace Wallet. US$4.25.
9. Truffle Shuffle Shakers. US$7.99.
10. Avon Pretty Polished Mini Nail Set. US$7.99.