Thanksgiving is only a week away and I have received a dinner invitation. I’m so excited as this will be my first Thanksgiving dinner with friends. So I was thinking that maybe I should bring my lovely hostess a little gift to show my appreciation. However, since I’m in a very tight budget, I thought I should start looking for something affordable but nice. I’m sure a lot of you agree with me that something nice doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive. And since Christmas is lurking around the corner, we are lucky to have lots of special discounts/offers. I have managed to select 7 gift choices that I think would be great for the lovely hostess, and what’s good is that they’re all under $20 (some even under $15!). So, help yourself and happy shopping!
1. Tea Forte Organic Loose Tea Sampler Set. US$12.
2. Thanksgiving Box of Questions by The Box Girls. US$13.22.
3. Autumn Fruit Mug. US$6.99.
4. Body Shop Cranberry Joy Heatable Body Warmer. US$15.
5. Cranberry Embossed Pillar Holder. US$15.95.
6. Jessica Faust’s Book of Thanksgiving. US$14.99.
7. Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Mini Set. US$16.50.