We can never get enough of sweet scent on our skin, which is why I personally never stop looking for new fragrances. I think I got this from my dad, he loved collecting perfumes. But of course perfumes back then are different with the ones we have now. Before, we didn’t have so many choices, but now we have too many that sometimes it gives me a headache to choose just one. If my dad was still around, he would feel the same way. And not just that, nowadays designers lure us not only with their signature scent but also with their unique and pretty bottles that are totally irresistible. I did an article on unique perfume bottles a while ago and I loved it. However today’s mission is to find newly launched perfumes that smell good and look good, too. So, if you happen to be a scent lover, I hope this post helps you to decide what your next perfume would be.
1. Coach Poppy Flower Perfume. US$45-US$85.
2. Hello Kitty Intense Perfume. US$22-US$69.
3. Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume. US$44-US$75.
4. Womanity by Thierry Mugler Perfume. US$90.
5. Viva La Juicy Solid Perfume. US$48.
6. Diane von Furstenberg Diane Perfume. US$85-US$110.
7. Pucci Miss Pucci Intense Perfume. US$60-US$82.