I can’t believe Christmas is only a day away. I am very excited to spend this special day with some friends. We’re planning to have a pot-luck BBQ party and I’m responsible for the kebabs. I love pot luck, I think it’s the most fun party ever. It’s just too bad that I won’t be able to spend it with my family this year. Speaking about Christmas, I trust that you all have finished your shopping? If not, I have a last-minute suggestion that will make your holiday nicer and merrier. Today I’ll be talking about nail colors that are subtle, sweet and delicate. Sometimes we are too busy thinking what to wear that we forget to pay attention to our nails. Well, here’s a reminder to get those manicure/pedicure that you’ve been putting off for too long! Try these colors to match your lovely winter dress and have a great celebration!
1. Essie Winter Collection Nail Polish. US$8.
2. Tom Ford Beauty Nail Polish. US$30.
3. Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air Nail Polish. US$16.
4. Butter London Spring/Summer Nail Polish. US$14.
5. Deborah Lippmann Daytripper Nail Polish. US$16.
6. Essie Greens Nail Polish. US$8.
7. Nails Inc Notting Hill Nail Polish. US$19.50.
8. Essie Fall Collection Nail Polish. US$8.