Alright, I should have done this long ago, but it seems to me that I keep on postponing it and knowing that my circle of friends have done their part, it begins to haunt me. So, here we go.
I was tagged by my friend, Bernadette a while ago, so here’s one for you Bee! *hugs*
1. I have this strange obsession for Emily the Strange. I think she’s the cutest, coolest girl I’ve ever met. That girl surely got some attitude! I have tons of her stuff in my room, from the Emily Strange – Get Lost blanket, slippers, to her cute fat lipglosses. My collection will continue to grow, for sure. As a matter of fact, I’m planning to get the backpack next month! *grin*
2. I have great interest in dark arts and vampires. My all-time favorite movie is Bram Stoker’s Dracula. I have seen this movie countless times. My fashion style differs from time to time, depends on my mood. I can be super feminine and classy, and I can also be super gothy, bitchy, you name it..
3. I have 2 tattoos; first is on my lower-back, it’s a heartagram, symbol of my love for the band HIM! and another one is Emily Strange’s black cat Sabbath on my left ankle. I’m planning to get one more tattoo at the back of my neck, design is still undecided. I have 7 piercings on my ears (4 on left, 3 on the right).
4. I met my boyfriend through myspace.com. He was supposed to be my “brother” but when we finally met after 6 months of on-and-off chatting, we realized that we wanted/want more than just that. He’s the reason I believe in love at first sight. Or was it lust? well okay, maybe both! All I know is that he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I love him beyond words.
5. I LOVE sushi, I can eat ’em every single day mwahahaha. I also have weakness for all kinds of berries, but my most favorite one is of course, the blueberries.
Thanks for reading folks!