Welcome to Halloween 101, day 2. Today we’re gonna talk about make-up, which is absolutely a necessity when it comes to this spooky holiday. Choosing the right make up is supposed to be full of fun and excitement and I have just the right choices for you. While red and black still remain on top of the list, I decided to add brighter colors and glitter to enhance your complexion. Let your imagination run wild and create amazing looks like never before with the help of these little friends. Have fun!
1. Illamasqua Theater of the Nameless Lipstick. US$27.06.
2. MAC Wild Color Pigment in Violet. US$20.
3. Pop Beauty Ink Outliner. US$18.
4.Tarte for True Blood Cheek Stain. US$30.
5. Urban Decay Air Guitar Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. US$18.
6. Make Up Forever Flash Color Case. US$95.
7. Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers Glitter Nail Color. US$18.
8. Chantecaille Les Delices Lip Gloss Palette. US$69.
9. Pop Beauty Nail Glam Crash. US$10.
10. Victoria’s Secret All Over Shimmer Powder. US$14.
Come back for more Halloween 101!