I’ll be hosting a Halloween dinner for 10 people and I’m so excited and nervous at the same time because this will be my first. What I have in mind is a fun and humorous theme. I know this has nothing to do with fashion, but maybe you can help me to think what I should I do to make it interesting. Thanks!
Well hello Amber! I’m so glad you emailed me, now to your question, hosting a Halloween dinner isn’t an easy task. It requires creativity and patience! But don’t worry, that’s why I’m here : ) I’ll try my best to help you out with ideas and hopefully your dinner will be successful.
1. Set the table right and let the dinner begin. Here are some utensils and decorations that you can place on the table to start your night!
1. Drink Up Witches Paper Cocktail Napkins. US$5.50 set of 20.
2. Burton & Burton Boo Salt and Pepper Shakers. US$12.
3. Grasslands Road Witch Hat Dip Server. US$45.
4. Grasslands Road Wicked Appetizer Tray. US$12.95.
5. Small Pumpkin Candle. US$5.95.
6. Boston Warehouse Bone Collector Wine Glass. US$7.95.
7. Two Tiered Spider Web Candy Bowl. US$14.99.
2. Now that the dining table is all set, time to think about how to decorate the rest of the room!
1. Haunted House Candle Holder. US$19.99.
2. Anti-quitees Black and Orange Throw Pillow. US$29.99.
3. Heritage Lace Black Bats. US$10.99.
4. Furniture Creations Halloween Candle Holder Set. US$2.44.
5. Natures Touch Inflatable Pumpkin Lights. US$21.99.
6. China Trick or Treat Plaque. US$2.99.
7. Yankee Candle Candy Corn. US$18.49.
3. After dinner, entertain your guests with some fun games or movie session. I have personally selected my favorites : )
Enjoy your Halloween dinner, Amber! : )