A few weeks ago, I had serious rashes on my face — particularly on my cheeks. I wasn’t really sure what caused them, whether it was sunburn or others. I refused to go and see doctors because I know they will prescribe me some anti-biotics and soothing cream. Since I’m more of a natural kinda girl, I did some research on safe and natural remedy for rashes and found several recommendations; aloe vera, vitamin E, and oatmeal came on top of the list. So I decided to go for oatmeal because they’re easy to find and relatively cheap. After applying the oatmeal mask for about a week, my rashes are totally gone. Natural remedies may take more time to work but the result would be amazing and normally they don’t have any side effect, which is good!
So, here’s what you do:
1. Scoop 3 tea-spoons of oatmeal in your bowl and pour a little bit of hot water.
2. Stir it up evenly and make sure it’s not too watery or too thick.
3. Wait until it cools off to room temperature.
4. Apply the oatmeal on the rashes area and wait for 10-15 minutes.
5. Wipe them gently and rinse with clean water.
I started doing this twice a day — in the morning and in the evening and trust me, ladies, you won’t believe how amazing the result is and judging from the time-frame I had, it only took me a week to get my smooth skin back. Not bad at all, right?