It’s Sunday again! Means it’s time to share some love. I got good articles ready to accompany your relaxing Sunday, and as always they come from my favorite bloggers. So, enjoy your day and have good readings!
- I can’t wait to see Eat, Pray, Love because they shot some of the scenes in my beloved Bali! I think Fresh can also feel the excitement, that’s why they’re releasing 3 beautiful scents to seduce. Beauty Snob has more details.
- Still enjoying your Summer? Le Petite Fashionista has her own list of Summer must haves, and you should check it out, who knows it might give you a refreshing idea!
- I’m totally loving this post from Heels and the Queen City. They make a fine report on wild animal prints and this time, it’s inspired by beautiful birds, come take a look!
- Natalie from Coquette is drooling over Rebecca Minkoff Handbags collection for Fall 2010 and I can’t blame her, just watch the video and you’ll see what I mean.
- Sometimes choosing colors and wardrobes can be tricky, that’s why Fashion Bomb Daily made a full report on this helpful color wheel. Trust me, ladies, you will want to print this article out and stick it to your wall!
- Like I said before, a girl can never get enough of TiffanyÂ & Co. Fashion Pulse Daily has beautiful pictures of their latest collection, don’t miss it!
- It seems that MAC has been teaming up with high end designers lately, and not that I mind, I think it’s great. This Fall they’ll launch a new collection; MAC Rodarte, more reading on Second City Style.
- If you have brunette colored hair and you want to go blond, check out some inspirational celeb pictures on A Mom in Red Heels!