Fans of animal prints and colorful patterns must be very familiar with this Italian designer. Roberto Cavalli was born in Florence, Italy on November 15, 1940. His signature design is not only sexy and extravagant but also feminine and elaborate.
He has been designing outfits for music tour of Shakira, Christina Aguilera and Michael Jackson. He’s also popular among celebrities such as Victoria Beckham. He has also created marvelous designs for red carpet events.
He was the first designer to hire Kate Mass after she got involved with the drug abuse problem and since then Kate has starred in his campaigns; Fall/Winter 2007/2008.
Cavalli has several companies:
Roberto Cavalli for more upscale class, selling women and men’s fashion.
- Roberto Cavalli for more upscale class, selling women and men’s fashion.
- Just Cavalli is a more affordable line, known for its denim collection.
- Roberto Cavalli Class, this new line presents sexy yet classy design.
- Roberto Cavalli Angels, a kid’s line.
- Roberto Cavalli Vodka (I would love to try this one!).
Here are some of his stunning collection.
Roberto Cavalli V-Neck Dress for US$1,430.
Roberto Cavalli Jersey Wrap Dress for US$2,535.
Just Cavalli Printed Shirtdress for US$840.
Just Cavalli Ankle Wrap Sandals for US$249.90