I can’t believe Christmas is only a day away. I am very excited to spend this special day with some friends. We’re planning to have a pot-luck BBQ party and I’m responsible for the kebabs. I love pot luck, I think it’s the most fun party ever. It’s just too bad that I won’t be able to spend it with my family this year. Speaking about Christmas, I trust that you all have finished your shopping? If not, I have a last-minute suggestion that will make your holiday nicer and merrier. Today I’ll be talking about nail colors that are subtle, sweet and delicate. Sometimes we are too busy thinking what to wear that we forget to pay attention to our nails. Well, here’s a reminder to get those manicure/pedicure that you’ve been putting off for too long! Try these colors to match your lovely winter dress and have a great celebration!
1. Essie Winter Collection Nail Polish. US$8.
2. Tom Ford Beauty Nail Polish. US$30.
3. Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air Nail Polish. US$16.
4. Butter London Spring/Summer Nail Polish. US$14.
5. Deborah Lippmann Daytripper Nail Polish. US$16.
6. Essie Greens Nail Polish. US$8.
7. Nails Inc Notting Hill Nail Polish. US$19.50.
8. Essie Fall Collection Nail Polish. US$8.
Holiday season is officially here, my lovelies and I couldn’t be happier. You can feel Christmas spirit everywhere you go, from the majestic Christmas trees, songs and decors to Christmas cookies and chocolates! However, if there’s one thing about Christmas that I can associate to is all those glitters. As you may know, I have a soft spot for glittery things. I can’t seem to get enough of them. They’re so pretty they just light up my day (and night). And today we’ll be talking about glitter make-up. Most of the beauty products I have contain glitter, from smokey eye set to pressed powder. So now I’m excited to share some of my favorite products that I think will come in handy for this holiday season, especially if you have lots of parties in mind!
1. Sephora by OPI Set of Four Glitter Polish. US$28.
2. Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Liner. US$17.50.
3. Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Palette. US$65.
4. NARS Super Orgasm Blush. US$27.
5. Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure. US$17.
6. Beauty Rush Dazzleshine Lip Gloss. US$7.
7. Bodyshop Shimmer Cubes. US$22.
8. MAC Glitter & Ice Nail Lacquer. US$16.
This winter will be full of parties and pretty things, and for a beauty fan like yourself, you need a guide to keep yourself fresh and glowing at all times. Winter might be a great season to celebrate but it can also be a disaster when we don’t know how to take care of our skin. The last thing we want is to have dry skin and frizzy hair. That’s why I think that it’s a good idea to find products that will help us maintaining our health & beauty throughout this cold season. So if you think you’re ready to shop for new beauty products, now is the right time. Enjoy!
1. Yves Saint Laurent Temps Majeur Supreme Holiday Set. US$185.
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple. US$35.
3. Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment. US$10.
4. Stila In the Moment Eye Palette. US$39.
5. Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Radiant Blush. US$7.
6. Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Styling Collection. US$45.
7. Loccitane Hand Cream Bouquet. US$50.
8. Nails Inc Notting Hill Polish. US$19.50.
Every girl deserves to have a dolled-up day, that’s why Fredericks created this special edition to celebrate the day. Introducing 3 hottest products from Dollicious by Fredericks. To be like a doll, you have to smell nice, which is why this EDT is very important. Indulge yourself with the fresh and sweet smells of Green Pear,Sparkling Mandarin, Freesia and Sweet Violet with a Vanilla and Cedarwood base. I personally love the bottle, it’s so romantic and absolutely feminine. A definite collector’s item, if I may add.
Next, you need to have irresistible and shiny smile, that’s when the lipgloss trio come along. You can sweeten your pouts with delightful shades of Kiss Me Coral, Shine’s Up and Pouty in Pink. Last but certainly not the least, tantalize those fingertips with Violet Vixen, Scene Stealer or Cherry Tease. Once you get them altogether, you’re ready to conquer the world!
Dollicious EDT by Fredericks. US$35 (50ml).
Dollicious Lipgloss Set by Fredericks. US$10.
Dollicious Nail Lacquers by Fredericks. US$10.
We can never get enough of sweet scent on our skin, which is why I personally never stop looking for new fragrances. I think I got this from my dad, he loved collecting perfumes. But of course perfumes back then are different with the ones we have now. Before, we didn’t have so many choices, but now we have too many that sometimes it gives me a headache to choose just one. If my dad was still around, he would feel the same way. And not just that, nowadays designers lure us not only with their signature scent but also with their unique and pretty bottles that are totally irresistible. I did an article on unique perfume bottles a while ago and I loved it. However today’s mission is to find newly launched perfumes that smell good and look good, too. So, if you happen to be a scent lover, I hope this post helps you to decide what your next perfume would be.
1. Coach Poppy Flower Perfume. US$45-US$85.
2. Hello Kitty Intense Perfume. US$22-US$69.
3. Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume. US$44-US$75.
4. Womanity by Thierry Mugler Perfume. US$90.
5. Viva La Juicy Solid Perfume. US$48.
6. Diane von Furstenberg Diane Perfume. US$85-US$110.
7. Pucci Miss Pucci Intense Perfume. US$60-US$82.