Those of you are probably eager to welcome Fall but still want to enjoy a bit of Summer fashion. I know how that feels, that’s why my focus of the day is combining something warm but still sexy. Thus, the stripe top from Splendid to warm your upper body but sexy shorts to show off your legs. This time I’m going to give my heels another day off, that’s why it’s better to stroll around in comfy flats like this. Hope they give you ideas for this coming weekend.
1. Splendid Striped Cotton Top. US$87.
2. NARS Eyeliner Stylo. US$27.
3. Guess Lock Heart Ring. US$28.
4. R13 Denim Skinny Shorts. US$80.50.
5. Juicy Couture Je T’aime Tote. US$88.
6. Rocket Dog Bond Blue Flats. US$35.96.
When women wear their LBDs, they tend to only match it with another solid black. There’s nothing wrong with that unless you have a funeral to attend ; ) All I’m saying is that you can have a lot of fun with little black dress, in this case, I’m pairing it up with a bit of dark purple because I’m planning to lay low, but that doesn’t mean you can’t match it with brighter color like fuchsia or even yellow! Trust me ladies, you’re gonna reap the result tremendously. In the meantime, let’s just focus it on purple, shall we?
1. Maxmara Pianoforte Sleeveless Cocktail Dress. US$592.
2. Kate Spade Pop Rocks Necklace. US$90.
3. Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow. US$20.
4. BCBGMAXAZRIA Pleated Satin Clutch. US$54.
5. Brian Atwood Maniac Suede Platform. US$580.
Enjoy Summer while it last because soon Fall will come and take over. Lucky for me, I found this lovely new top from Topshop. This black beauty is not only comfy to your skin but also stylish to your eyes. And I also match this pretty camisole with dark blue shorts. Now you can give your heels a day off and focus more on rubbery flats, like these ones from Vivienne Westwood. I’m loving this floral afternoon set, how about you?
1. Topshop Black Floral Top. US$55.
2. Tarte Limited Edition True Blood Lip and Cheek Stain. US$30.
3. Juicy Couture Floral Charmbracelet. US$92.
4. Bubblegum Stretch Denim. US$19.90.
5. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Flats. US$108.
6. Dooney & Bourke Florentine Clutch. US$198.
Cocktail parties are definitely one of the elegant parties that I like, only because I love cocktails and I also get to play dress up. But a lot of time, I just think cocktail dresses are a bit over the top, which is why I decided to create my own version of cocktail dress-up, and that’s what this silver cocktail version is all about. I chose lovely vintage-chic inspired dress from Preen Line and matched it with gorgeous platform from Sergio Rossi. To add extra glamor, paint the nails with shimmering glitter. Hope this will give your next party show-up a brilliant idea!
1. Preen Line Belted Cotton Dress. US$555.
2. Sephora Flurry Up Top Coat. US$9.50.
3. Marc Jacobs Annabella Charmbracelet. US$78.
4. Lulu Townsend Silver Ruffle Clutch. US$29.95.
5. Sergio Rossi Silver Studded Platform. US$995.
How was your weekend ladies? I trust it was fun? Mine was full of good food and friends, so I had a lot of fun. I had pretty much casual weekend, just jeans and t-shirt. Being a huge fan of casuals, today I tempted to make another compilation in red. Only because I found this lovely new tee from Moschino Cheap & Chic, it’s so adorable and would suit our fashionista soul! I paired it with comfortable little shorts from Delia’s and finish the look with arm candy from Dooney & Bourke and pretty patent wedges from Michael Kors. Hope you enjoy!
1. Moschino Cheap & Chic Printed Jersey Top. US$275.
2. Erica Anenberg Lucky Leather Bracelet. US$93.
3. Delias Red Denim Shorts. US$34.50.
4. Lancome L’absolu Rouge Lipstick. US$29.
5. Dooney & Bourke Victoria Bag. US$135.
6. Michael Kors Red Patent Upland Wedges. US$185.