Happy Sunday everyone! Time to spread the love again and we have just the right ones for you. From charming sequins to excellent plaid, MAC sneak peek to fabulous Pucci shoes, enjoy these great posts from our favorite fashion bloggers!
- Choosing perfect Summer shorts can be tricky, that’s why Jennifer from Style Bakery offers a solution. Check it out.
- When you want to look trendy and very Parisian, it’s time to get acquainted with Jamin Puech. Their handbags are simply gorgeous! Denise from Dream Sequins has full report.
- Not everyone can pull it off wearing sequins, but Kristina from Pretty Shiny Sparkly certainly did a great job. See how gorgeous and sweet she is in this fabulous glitter.
- Louis Vuitton classic bags never get old, as a matter of fact it gets better and more artsy than ever. Read BrS from Bag Bliss report on this charming collection.
- Who doesn’t want to be hot mama? Check out the Posh Mom Life’s report for top 10 red carpet mama moments. Very interesting!
- Musings of a Muse takes us to a sneak peek of MAC’s upcoming collection, the MAC Alice + Olivia. They will hit the stores on July 8th!
- If you think creativity is dead, you’re so wrong. Jen from Prom Mafia made this super cute plaid for Summer! How cool is that.
- Finally, to close our round up for the week is yours truly, Manolo the shoeblogger. He explains how Pucci can make him smile and I couldn’t agree more.