Sunday means love and our love goes to our fantastic fellow bloggers. If you didn’t have time to go through each fashion blog out there, here are some recaps of what’s in and what’s hot, written by our favorite bloggers.
- Bright-colored shoes are all fun, happy and flirty. Kristin Booker from Running With Heels make a fine selection of 5 hottest soles of the season.
- I can’t stop drooling over Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011 collection. Thanks to Bengt from I LVOE LV for posting this amazing report (with stunning pictures!)
- Karla is definitely one of my favorite ladies in fashion blogsphere. Her sassy style and beautiful pictures always bring a smile to my face. Check our her recent New York visit and you’ll see what I mean.
- If Old Navy is one of your favorite brands, you’re gonna love this post from LA Stylist Mom. She has a full report on Old Navy’s 10 Days of Style. Very cool and a must-see!
- I haven’t seen Loewe bags for the longest time and I need to thank AbiSilvester from The Bag Lady for posting this gorgeous new patchwork bag.
- Who would have thought that recycled computer parts can make a very interesting fashion? You gotta see to believe it, check this unique post from The Adventures of an Urban Socialite.
- Beauty411 has great tips for getting that sexy Summer hair you’ve always wanted, including Lauren’s Conrad beautiful Summer hair color!
- Another fabulous lady from the fashion blogsphere is Ms. Gala Darling. I’m totally in love with her daily outfit on June 8th, and I think you will, too!