My weekend was pretty slow. Didn’t do much, just staying at home, out for lunch/dinner and pretty much chilling because I’m still tired from last week’s road trip. But that doesn’t mean I’m not feeling happy. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because not only can I relax and hang out with my friends but I can also share love and support to my favorite bloggers!
- Going to the beach is a must-do activity in Summer. Milana from Fashion Style Advice suggests these 13 essentials to complete your sunny days.
- Kat Von D has been one of my favorite artists. Not only because she’s so talented but her style is super hot (I got a thing for smoky eyes!). Check out some of the tips on creating such lovely smoky eyes from Style Bakery.
- Just because you work under a lot of pressure, doesn’t mean you can ignore your fashion style. Beautifymylifeblog has neatly compiled these sexy looks to wear at work!
- Fancy Topshop? Then you can’t miss their Fall 2010 Lookbook. Check out their new collection through the Bunnyshop.
- If you’re one of those people who are excited in welcoming Fall, you should definitely checkÂ Fall 2010 trends from Haute Mimi.
- Different body shapes require different style of fashion and College Fashion has a complete report on how to dress you up gorgeously.
- I’m always up for unique and cute jewelry and I’m so glad I stumbled across Shoe Day Dreams because they posted this super adorable Summer cloud necklace, ain’t it sweet?
- Shu Uemura recently released their Fluorescent Fall Collection and Musings of a Muse takes us to the beautiful sneak peek.