Today’s link love takes you to the wonders of colors and prints. From playful candy tones to spectacular shimmery bling. And of course you will get some useful tips for your beauty. No further introductions are needed, happy reading!
- Fans of shoulder bags will find this article from Elle useful because they have selected good looking bags as your daily accessory.
- We can never get enough of candy colored things, from accessories to dresses, but how about boots? Curious aren’t you? simply check out this fun report from Fashion Binge.
- Advance technology means mighty inventions, even in beauty gadgets, check out these useful tools to maintain your beauty, only from Daily Makeover.
- If BCBG is one of your favorite brands, you might want to have a sneak peek on their Fall 2010 accessories. Fabsugar has the pretty lookbook for you.
- Summer heat is so nasty that’s why we need lotions to keep our skin smooth. The Fashionable Housewife has selected best lotions to keep our skin healthy and protected.
- Having a girl’s night out is always fun and exciting. Dare to go bold, bling and different? Style Bakery Teen has a perfect fashion guide for you.
- I love Roberto Cavalli and I love Giselle Bunchen, that’s why I simply can’t resist these gorgeous Ad campaigns for Cavalli’s 40th anniversary. StyleFrizz has it covered.
- Who doesn’t want to have kissable lips? But do you know what color to wear to enhance your irresistible look? Ida Hsiang from Stylehive gives you useful tips!