We are in the last month of Summer and designers have been ready presenting their collection through runways and stores. These Sunday Link Love focus more on trends for Fall, including back to 50’s inspiration and trend alert of canvas accessories. Enjoy these wonderful articles from our favorite bloggers.
- One of my besties is a huge Lady Gaga fan and if you are too, you’d be glad to know that she’ll be the cover of Vanity Fair in September. All Lacquered Up revealed the secret of her sexy nails.
- Fall can’t be separated from boots, and Fashion Tribes has excellent tips on how to find your boots within budget!
- Whether you want to go formal or not that formal at work, Lovelyish offers some great inspirations for your office wardrobes.
- My dear friend Milana recently compiled sweet canvas accessories to complete your style. I totally love ’em all!
- Stila is one of my favorite brands and Musings of the Muse has good news for every Stila fan, from their beautiful Holiday collection to the Online warehouse sale!
- You can never go wrong looking casual and if shopping at Target is your thing, get ready to shop these great casual looks.
- One of the significant trends for Fall is the back to 50’s fashion and Style.com has the full report.
- Here’s a fine article on how to get your eco-friendly shopping right! You’re gonna love this useful writing from College Fashion.