From Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter debut to colorful Swedish booties and peep-toes, this week’s Sunday Link Love offers more than just colors and style.
- Curious what Essie’s Fall 2010 colors would be? Hannah has it in her blog! Make sure to drop by and show her some love.
- I simply can’t resist these sweet colors of booties and peep toes. Made in Sweden, not only do they easy to the eyes but also sweet to the feet. What a great way to start Fall.
- Got a hot date to impress? Fashion Bomb Daily gives you tips on how to bat those lashes and keep your peepers as the focus of the night. Get some sexy eye-deas!
- Wanna buy your bra through your iPhone? Now you can! Victoria’s Secret recently launched their iPhone App that allows you to shop through it. Check out Elle for more info.
- I love stacked bracelets and since Friendship bracelets seem to be all over the place, Refinery29 has a fine selection for you to choose from.
- Don’t forget to visit Louis Vuitton stores for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection because you’re gonna LOVE it! Go to ilvoelv for the sexy campaign ad.
- Travel around the world with your undies. Yes, you read me right but I’m talking about this special edition postal underwear from Stella McCartney.
- Different people have different way to indulge themselves. For me, it’s definitely a spa day. If you’re with me, you need to check out these Fall spa trends from Spaweekblog.