Still embracing the Summer sun, this week’s Sunday Love is all about tips and trends to have greater Summer. From sneak preview on Alexander McQueen Cruise collection to the skincare and traveling tips. Make sure to spare some minutes to read these interesting and lovable articles!
- I’m not a fan of faux fur but Couture Carrie made a fabulous report on these colorful jackets that will keep you warm throughout the upcoming Fall.
- Got a cocktail party to attend? worry not, Haute Mimi gives you tips on what to wear and dress to impress.
- Summer means extra care for our skin and The Fashionable Gal has just the right article on how to stay safe under the sun.
- If you still miss McQueen as much as I do, here’s a great sneak peek on his luxurious and couture Cruise 2011 collection, reported by Stylefrizz.
- Traveling is one of my favorite things to do and in order to have a fun and enjoyable trip, we need to learn a tip or two. Check out Style Bakery’s latest post on how to travel in style.
- Alina is one of my dearest blogger friends and she recently snapped fabulous self-pictures in her smashing dresses and hot shades. Beautiful girl in beautiful dresses, they’re a must see!
- Bright colors, dots and floral are part of Prada Resort 2011 collection. Check out the complete cover on Couture Snob.
- Broadway has a taste of Summer fashion, thanks to The Fashion Center for dressing up the street with amazing and Couture inspired mannequins. Visit Smashing Darling for some excellent pictures.