Vertical stripes tend to give us slimming effect, so if you have something to cover, go for it! This time I managed to make an interesting pair between Joie’s stripe top with Old Navy black khaki pants. And as you can see yourself, the result isn’t that bad, is it? Now if you think it’s a bit too simple and casual, how about adding more luxury on the feet, like this patent pair from Christian Louboutin and another hand candy from Michael Kors? That should cover it all, don’t you think? Have a stylish rendezvous!
1. Joie Iris Tank. US$108.
2. Rimmel Glam Eye Shadow Quad in Smokey Noir. US$5.99.
3. Old Navy Women’s Perfect Khaki Shorts. US$19.50.
4. Forever21 Curved Cuff. US$4.80.
5. Michael Kors Berkley Clutch. US$198.
6. Christian Louboutin Gril Patent Leather Shoes. US$995.