Got hot date this weekend? Why not dressing up chic and casual this time. If your answer is yes, you’d probably like this combination. I chose Agent Provocateur top because it’s playful and girly. At the bottom, I match it with washed-out jeans for extra comfort and style. For this look, I think it’s better to give your heels a day break because flat sandals work just fine. Before you go, don’t forget to brush some shimmering blush on your face!
1. Agent Provocateur Silk Chiffon Top. US$290.
2. Too Faced One Hot Minute Powder. US$30.
3. Betsey Johnson Rectangle Sunglasses. US$75.
4. Hurley Skinny Women’s Shorts. US$19.97.
5. Anne Klein White Bracelet Watch. US$65.
6. M Missoni Leather Bucket Bag. US$202.50.
7. Fergie Women’s Inflate. US$69.99.