Whether it’s the fashion or the accessories, colorblock is definitely one of the most fun ways to be creative and fashionable! Have you ever encountered that problem where you can’t decide what color to wear? Well, colorblock fashion usually saves my day! Kate Spade and Coach are known for their colorblock that are not only edgy but also fun and fresh. Every time I look at their collection, it’s like the real treat! However I’m more of a pastel kinda girl when it comes to this type of style. Although some bold and strong tones can be fun and interesting, depends on when and where you’re wearing them.
Summer happens to be the best time to wear colorblock, especially if you want to enhance your style right. So, flash your hip and savvy lifestyle with this fun and cheerful fashion!
1. The Fashion.
There’s nothing more refreshing than wearing pastel colors in hot sunny days, especially when they look as pretty as these dresses/tops. Each has its own style and purpose, whether it’s for business or leisure, the choice is all yours!
1. Ted Baker Pleated Dress. US$218.91.
2. Victoria’s Secret V Neck Colorblock Dress. US$69.50.
3. Victoria’s Secret Halter Colorblock Dress. US$59.50.
4. Victoria’s Secret Colorblock Shirt. US$98.
5. Asos Swing Top Colorblock Top. US$37.33.
6. Victoria’s Secret Colorblock Racerback Tank. US$24.50.
2. The Accessories.
You got the fashion, now accessorize yourself with something nice and pretty. Colorblock is not only fun on your body but also on your skin and these eye-candies will definitely add more drama to your day to day style!
1. Kate Spade New York Pueblo Tiles Thin Necklace. US$88.
2. Nine West Pink Purple Strap Watch. US$59.
3. Modcloth Meeting of the Mind Sandals. US$24.99.
4. Melie Bianco Vestige of the Pastel Bag. US$115.99.
5. Modcloth Take a Bite Out of Shine Bracelets. US$22.99.
6. Chelsea Crew Gal About Town Wedges. US$64.99.
7. Coach Legacy Weekend Beach Canvas Wristlet. US$98.
So what do you say? Ready to block the view and be the center of attention with your colorful presence? ; )