Inspired by the “Black Friday” sale, I decided to toy around with the old, classic idea of dressing up in these neutral colors; black and white. If all colors fail, you should go back to the roots. So I was browsing through some new styles and can’t help but falling in love with this gorgeous sequin tank from Sass & Bide. It’s just too adorable to resist! You can pretty much match it with everything, from black pants, white pants, jeans or mini skirts! That’s why I love this newbie. For this case, I thought of pairing it with sexy shorts from J Brand. Not just that, to add more edgy feeling, I chose this pair of suede booties from Michael Kors. Hope you’re into this look as much as I do!
1. L’Oreal Eternal Black Eyeshadow. US$7.95.
2. Sass & Bide The Big Go Sequin Tank. US$180.
3. Marc Jacobs Color Block Tote. US$2,150.
4. Adia Kibur Black and White Bangles. US$65.
5. J Brand Vixen Denim Shorts. US$154.
6. Michael Kors Porter Black Suede Boots. US$495.