In case you didn’t know already, I’m a huge fan of pink and vintage. That’s why when I get the chance to combine both elements into one, I’d be glad to do so. There’s just something special about looking good in pink, you don’t have to work hard to get your girly ju-ju out because the color speaks for itself. As for vintage, who doesn’t like this classic style? So, if you think you’re a girly girl with fascination over classy and elegant vintage, I dedicate this post only for you!
1. Balenciaga Cotton Print Dress. US$748.
2. Clinique Pair of Eye Shadow. US$18.
3. Ice White and Pink Enamel Sterling Silver Ring. US$50.
4. Christian Louboutin Nude Suede Sandals. US$739.
5. Aldo Henault Flap Clutch. US$40.