Cocktail parties are definitely one of the elegant parties that I like, only because I love cocktails and I also get to play dress up. But a lot of time, I just think cocktail dresses are a bit over the top, which is why I decided to create my own version of cocktail dress-up, and that’s what this silver cocktail version is all about. I chose lovely vintage-chic inspired dress from Preen Line and matched it with gorgeous platform from Sergio Rossi. To add extra glamor, paint the nails with shimmering glitter. Hope this will give your next party show-up a brilliant idea!
1. Preen Line Belted Cotton Dress. US$555.
2. Sephora Flurry Up Top Coat. US$9.50.
3. Marc Jacobs Annabella Charmbracelet. US$78.
4. Lulu Townsend Silver Ruffle Clutch. US$29.95.
5. Sergio Rossi Silver Studded Platform. US$995.