Happy Sunday everyone! Today is a special day, not only because it’s Father’s Day but also the day when we spread some love to our favorite fashion blogs. From hottest trends to refreshing tips, everything is fun and complete, check out these fabulous reports from our lovable bloggers.
- Jim from Bag Snob has a sneak peek of Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 collection and trust me, you won’t want to miss this one.
- My beautiful friend Milana from Fashion Style Advice has managed to make a very interesting compilation of how to wear your polka dots, it’s full of fun and absolutely inspirational!
- Michael Kors has always been a favorite of mine, and thanks to Hannah from Mademoiselle for making a good review on the sexy Gansevoort satchel.
- If you can’t get enough of NARS and wonder what to buy next, Natalie from Coquette has the full review on NARS Summer beauty products, check it out!
- Those who have Summer jobs should definitely take some time to read this helpful tips on how to wear your wardrobe right from Colleen from College Fashion.
- I’ve been following this gorgeous girl for quite some time now and I simply love how she could pull off a sweet girlie gumdrops look. Be inspired by Taylor from Sterling Style.
- Are you a big fan of resort dresses? If so, you should thank Couture Carrie for making such a fine report!
- Summer has to be full of fun, so don’t focus on flip flop all the time. Instead, choose your favorite heels and walk your way to fame and whistle! Anna Rice Style Bakery has selected 10 trendiest Summer heels for you to drool for.