Good morning my lovelies! I hope your Sunday will be as great as mine. Even though it’s cloudy outside but that doesn’t change my mood of the day. As always, good mood has to be shared, and I like to share it through this link love post. Complete your fashion knowledge with these fabulous reports from my favorite bloggers.
- Fancy new styles for your nails? Moon manicure is definitely hot. They may require more work than usual manicure but the result is fascinating. See the full report from All Lacquered Up!
- If you’re a big fan of True Blood, you would be glad to know that Fashion Pulse Daily has nice tips on how to look like Sookie!
- Summer is the perfect time to go to the beach every day. Inspire yourself with these lovely beachy keen pictures from Lauren, the Petite Fashionista.
- Anna from Shoe Smitten has a nice scoop on Christopher Kane’s flower embroidered boots for Fall/Winter 2010. Make sure to take a peek!
- Ashley Greene is definitely one of my favorite Twilight vampires and if she is yours too, you might want to steal her look. Jet Set Girls have the beauty tips for it!
- I know it’s about time Madonna and Lourdes would team up for a fashion line and I was right! Macy’s will carry their brand, Material Girl starting August. Learn more on The Budget Babe!
- Having bad days lately? Cafe Fashionista offers you great ideas on how to look and feel good!
- Cruise bags are always fun to carry, and Louis Vuitton has one of the finest to share. Megs from PurseBlog has the report!